Friday, October 3, 2008

Lush Toner Tabs




When it comes to skin and body care, I am a big fan of novelty. I will try some products just because they seem cool, different, and new. One such product I have tried recently is from Lush Cosmetics which always have new, fun, and interesting products. The product I tried is called a Toner Tab. This product it basically a toner in the form of a fizzing tablet. The way to use it is to drop the tablet in a medium-sized bowl of very hot (not boiling) water, quickly drape the towel over your head and the bowl and let the steam lift all the benefits to your skin. The salesperson also told me that you could save the water and use it as toner. There are 3 types of Toner Tabs: Tea Tree for troubled Skin, Vitamin E for dry skin, and Vitamin C for tired or mature skin. I tried the Tea Tree because I tend to be a bit more on the combination/oily side. In general I did like the product and I usually do not steam my face but I could not help but to try this. Afterward, my skin did seem a bit more tone and clean. And I did reuse the water but not as a toner- I used it to wash and rinse my face. I bought the Toner Tabs at a local Lush store at $1.50 each(yay cheap) or seven for $9.oo. You can also buy these at Lush.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment