Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mothermade Exfoliating Aqua Peel Gel with Green Tea Review



Mothermade Exfoliating Aqua Peel Gel with Green Tea is an exfoliating treatment that is formulated with natural extracts, vitamins, and both physical and chemical ingredients. It claims gently exfoliate, to hydrate, brighten, calm, and smooth the skin. 
The key ingredients are natural cellulose, vitamin C, willow bark extract, papaya extract, and green tea extract. 
It’s white and has a creamy gel-like texture.  And has a pleasant, herbal, lavender scent.

I massaged the treatment (a couple fingertips full) on clean, damp skin, as directed. I could feel the exfoliation, but it was very mild-not  gritty. And the product starts to ball up almost immediately after little massaging. After rinsing, my skin felt clean and smooth. There was no stinging, irritation, or redness. Overall, I’ve had a positive experience with this product. It’s a nice and gentle alternative to the harsh and gritty scrubs. I’d recommend for all skin types. 

I received this product from 08Liter.com as part the try for 3.99 campaign which offers low cost products for honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment