Monday, August 5, 2019

Dear, Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop Review




Dear, Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop is a water-based moisture serum that claims to provide hydration, anti-aging, anti-oxidant care, and help prevent moisture loss, like an oil, but without a sticky feeling. 

The key ingredients are Jeju green tea water, ferment extracts, ceramide, peptides, sodium hyaluronate, and rice and algae extracts. 

It’s clear, lightweight, slightly viscous, and feels just like the name, watery oil. I didn’t not detect any scent. 

I use 2-3 drops on my face, after cleanser and toner, day and night. It’s smooths over my skin easily and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and looking plump and glowy but not oily. Also, I’ve found this to be a great lightweight moisturizer, for my combo skin, when the weather is very warm. I’d recommend for all skin types. 

This item retails for $31 USD on wishtrend.com.
I received this product from 08l.com as part the try for 3.99 campaign which offers low cost products for honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment