Thursday, August 1, 2019

Klairs Midnight Blue Youth activating drop reviews



 Dear, Klairs Midnight Blue Youth activating   drop 
is a highly concentrated, blue tinted serum designed to fight signs of aging and improve overall skin texture/health. It claims to add radiance and luminosity, stimulate the skin to encourage collagen production, improves the texture and elasticity, reduces pigmentation like age spots, and decrease appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also encourage reparative cellular activity to replenish, nourish and renew the skin.
The key ingredients are peptides EGF and bFGF. Also guaiazulen (anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent derived from chamomile oil and is naturally violet) and adenosine (anti-aging agent). 

The consistency is very watery, so it runs down when I apply directly to my face. I’ve found that applying one drop at a time works best for me. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin a little matte. As for scent, I didn’t notice any. 

I’ve been using this for a little over two weeks, so haven’t noticed any long term result. Though, my skin is temporarily softer and smooth right after application. Also, the serum helped with some irritation (slight redness and small pimples) caused by another product. I’ll keep using to see results after finishing the bottle. 


This item retails from 24.50 to 30+ USD various websites . I received this product from 08l.com as part the try for 3.99 campaign which offers low cost products for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment