Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 2013 Birchbox Unboxing - Finishing School!

Hi all! Here is my August 2013 Birchbox Unboxing and the theme is finishing school. I was very satisfied with this month's box. The sizes of the samples are generous and I love the selections. Check the video and let me know what you think.
Get your own Birchbox HERE.









from l to r
Evolvh Ultrashine Moisture Conditioner (2oz Trial Size) full size retails for @25
So glad for this ample size of conditioner. Much better than the little sample packets that never have enough product to use on my whole head. Smells really nice too-kinda like Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan

derma e Hydrating Mist (2oz trial size) full size retails for $13.50
Nice refreshing mist, very hydrating. I tend to be oily so I could probably use this in place of moisturizer.
It has a slightly perfume-y scent that smells just like Plumeria.

Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick (0.03 oz full size retails for $22
Always excited to get lip products in my box. This is a nice blue-red. I'll need to play around with it to see how to wear it best. Dries matte and yes it has lasting power.

Whish Exfoliating Body Wash (.75oz trial) full size retails for $22
Gently exfoliation and smells very coconut-y and tropical.

Whish Hair Inhibiting Deodorant Swipes (1 swipe) full size retails for $16

No comments:

Post a Comment