Monday, January 9, 2012

Now Available at House Of Sole Boutique

I'm happy to announce that several of my pieces are now available at the House of Sole Boutique in Chicago's South Loop. If you're in the Chicagoland area, please stop by and check out House of Sole. There's lots of wonderful shoes, clothing, and accessories-many of which are from local designers. It is located at 1327 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605. Here are a few of my pieces that are available there:















I have a similar pair in my etsy shop. They are a bit smaller and have different coloring. Click HERE to see
those.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you! That purple creation is lovely. Here's to more people purchasing and wearing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Smell Goods Lady.
    I hoping to get my jewelry into more boutiques this year and get some press.

    ReplyDelete