Friday, January 20, 2012

New Fave: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Shimmer

I have been eyeing Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse Or for some time now. I'd always see beauty editors, make-up artists, and other beauty professionals mention this oil and the original Huile Prodigieuse  as one of their favorites. And that made me want it even more but the cost is  about $56 for a 3.3oz bottle - so I've held off on buying it. Besides, I like to get 3-5 or more items for my hard earned $50.

Well...I finally got a chance to try it  thanks to Birchbox. They included a 0.33oz sample in my December Box and I was so glad. I tested it out and really liked it. It felt nice and smooth and the subtle shimmer was lovely. I like the scent too which is hard to describe but I've seen some call it a  floral, beachy, and woodsy musky scent. I'd        definitely love the full size of this but I can't splurge right      now. There is a smaller 1.6 oz size available for approx. $41 though. Maybe, I'll get that one with the Birchbox points that I've racked up. Hmmm....we'll see.
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment