Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Going Natural!!! Update: I'm Natural Now!

In my last post I informed you all that I was going natural. Well I am there now! On January 8, 2010 I cut my relaxed hair off and am now sporting a twa (teeny weeny afro). My decision to cut my hair on Jan. 8 was sort of on impulse; I initially wanted to wait until to February to do the big chop. However, I was looking in the mirror and just decided to go for it. Besides, I was tired of trying to blend the two textures (which I did unsuccessfully anyway and just resorted to wearing a tam). And I felt that I had enough growth to work with. So I snipped away and the beau trimmed it for me with his clippers.
I am very happy with my hair I'm glad I made this decision.
Here are few pics (taken with cellphone so a little blurry) of my hair:

My Chopped Ends
My Newly Natural Hair