Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Said I'd Never Do it But....



I could not resist. I am talking about Twitter. I, just a couple of days ago said that I was not interested in Twitter or tweeting. Besides I have an esty shop, facebook, myspace, website-I don't want to deal with anything else. Plus who cares what I am doing? However, I saw some people on Etsy forums talking about it and they said it was a good way to promote their shop and some even got a few sales. This caused me to rethink twitter and I joined this Monday. Of course I am addicted now and I'm updating way more I thought I would. In fact I update more about regular, average stuff than I do about my etsy shop(shame). Maybe I should have expected this though because I said the exact same thing about Facebook (was not interested) but I joined that and got hooked especially when I started to get in contact with so many old friends. I can't wait to see what next phenomena I vow to not get involved in but then eventually do. I guess the lesson for me is never say never!