Thursday, November 5, 2020

Varuza Centella Asiatica Calming Essence Mist with Peptide Review







I’ve been testing out the @thevaruza Varuza Centella Asiatica Calming Essence Mist with Peptide. It claims to soothe sensitive and acne-prone skin, relieve redness and irritation, alleviate acne, lift, and firm. 

The key ingredients are their Cica 4 Complex which contains centella Asiatica extract 30,000ppm, asiaticoside, madecassoside and madecassic acid. There’s also damask rose water, and several plant/root extracts among other ingredients. 

The spray is fairly light-not super-fine and smells lightly of rose. It feels like water-not viscous. I should also mention that the bottle has a 360 degree design to easily spray hard to reach areas like the back. 

To use, I spray on clean skin (face and body). It absorbs quickly leaving a semi-matte finish (deeper with more sprays). Not sticky or tacky at all. Leaves my skin lightly moisturized/hydrated and prepped for the rest of my routine. It also helped calm some redness and pimples. Overall, I’m enjoying this product and the experience has been positive. 

I received this product from 08liter.com as part of a campaign which offers free and low cost products for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment