Friday, October 2, 2020

Mother Made Deep Moisturizing Rich Snail Face Sheet Mask Review


 



I’ve tried several MotherMade @mothermade_global products, thanks to 08liter.com, and I’ve enjoyed them all. And the Deep Moisturizing Rich Snail Face Sheet Masks are no exception. It’s described as being anti-aging, super hydrating, and skin-restoring. 

The key ingredients are 10,000 ppm of snail filtrate ( no snails were harmed or stressed), adenosine, Natural Moisturizing Factor (a mix of powerful hydrating agents that help retain moisture, fortify skin barrier and maintain elasticity), and pomegranate ferment extract which is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. There’s also vitamin E, allantoin, hyaluronic acid, centella asiatica, aloe, ceramides, marine collagen, and chamomile flower. 

The cupra cotton mask is relatively thin but sturdy. And adheres and fits well. It’s saturated in essence but not dripping wet. And there’s no detectable scent. 

I’ve used them on clean toned skin, as well as after my serums, for about 20 minutes. Afterwards, my skin feels cool, very moisturized, hydrated, and looks slightly radiant. I didn’t experience any stickiness, tackiness, or irritation. My overall experience was positive and I’d repurchase these masks. 

I received this product from 08liter.com as part of a campaign which offers free and low cost products for honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment