Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Meditime Pore Tightening Corset Pack Review


 




Meditime Pore Tightening Corset Pack is a face mask that is designed to deep clean, tighten, and minimize pores. 

Some key ingredients are red bean powder, Amazon clay, and lotus extract. Also contains beta-glucan, sodium hyaluronate, and loads of plant/fruit extracts.

It has a very creamy smooth texture, light peachy color, and the scent is light, earthy, and herbal (reminds me of other clay masks I’ve used), not fragrant. I don’t notice the scent much when I’m wearing it. 

I’ve been using is a couple times as week on clean dry skin. It feels quite smooth and gentle. It does tighten but didn’t feel irritating. Plus I used a generous amount so it wouldn’t completely dry all over. I rinse with lukewarm water (the box suggests cold) after about 15 minutes. My skin looks and feels clean without feeling stripped. Also smoother, brighter, and pores slightly minimized. My overall experience was positive. 

I received this product from 08liter.com as part of a campaign which offers free and low cost products for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment