Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Beautree Blemish Calming Treatment Pads Review




 Beautree (@beautree.official) Blemish Calming Treatment Pads are exfoliating/toning pads that offer triple low irritation exfoliation with AHA, BHA, and PHA. They’re supposed to gently remove dead skin and waste, help with sebum and pore care, moisturize the skin. 

Some key ingredients are glycolic Acid, lactic acid, and extracts from five superfoods (broccoli, tomato, moringa, eggplant, and blueberry). There’s also centella asiatica, niacinamide, and allantoin amongst several other nourishing ingredients. 

The pads are dual-textured with one smooth side and the other embossed. Though they are very soft. And they’re highly saturated with more that enough solution for face, neck, and chest. The scent is mild, floral, a little powdery, and does not linger. 

I’ve been using the pads once or twice a day on cleansed skin. They feel very smooth and gentle. As I mentioned earlier, there’s a lot of product in the pad so it leaves skin rather wet. I pat and press to absorb. There’s some slight tackiness (which I have no issue with) and zero stinging or other irritation. Afterwards my skin feels lightly moisturized and hydrated. And over time I’ve noticed a slight improvement in appearance of pores and tone. Also a little brightening. Overall, I enjoyed using these pads and would recommend to anyone interested in gentle exfoliation.

I received this product from 08liter.com as part of a campaign which offers free and low cost products for honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment