Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Items Are Coming Soon!

Hi everyone! I know I have been missing in action but life has been a little hectic lately (I'll spare you the details). I have not have much time or energy to blog or be active on all of my social networks. I have even abandoned a few of those networks including both of my tumblrs. I think the last post I made on my soapfiending tumblr was in March. And despite my absence from Tumblr, this photo is being reblogged like crazy. Maybe it's because the creator of those soaps was one of Etsy's featured sellers in May (I think). Who knows? Anyway, I have seen a few lovely soaps from one of my favorite shops on Etsy, so maybe I'll post a couple just for old times sake.


Anyway, I've said all that just to say that I will be adding a few new items in my shop very soon. Including recycled leather cuffs and metal cuffs. I'll make sure to keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. You've been missed. Looking forward to seeing those new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Itiel! I'm slowly getting back into the loop.

    ReplyDelete