Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Obsessed With: Hautelook

I signed up to Hautelook a couple of months ago and now I've become a little obsessed. If you've never heard of Hautelook,  it's basically a website that offers good (and sometimes great) deals on various products and services. The brands and companies featured on Hautelook range from famous and high end to lesser known indies. And everything in between. There are several categories to choose from such as women, men, kids, beauty, and living. Since I'm a product junkie, I always check to see what's on sale in the beauty section. And there's usually some really nice products (some of which I've been wanting to try) for up to 50% off or more. For example, today Korres  products are for sale and this travel body kit is usually $28 but right now it's $9.99. There are deals like this everyday and the sale for any given brand usually last about 3 days. However some products, depending on how popular they are, sell out in minutes.So go ahead, give it a go, and see if you get hooked like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment