Friday, December 17, 2010

Wishlist: Rio Grande Jewelry Apprentice Tool Kit

I have been making jewelry for well over 10 years and for the past 4 years I have been dipping my feet in and out of metalsmithing. And I have just recently gotten a little more comfortable with working with metals since I got a few tools. And not only am I more comfortable, I am really starting to enjoy metalsmithing. The cutting or sawing (which was extremely challenging to me) and the pounding and sanding are almost relaxing. And I want to do more of it.   I also want more tools and the
Rio Grande Jewelry Apprentice Tool Kit seems to have everything I  need to keep this going. It retails for $1375.00 which is completely out of my budget so on the wishlist it goes....and stays for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment