Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Are You Feelin The Etsy Circle?

I logged onto Etsy some days ago (maybe about a week) and I noticed a new feature called the Circle which allows you to sort of keep track of what's going on with other members of the Etsy community. You can add people to your circle by going to their profile and clicking Add to Circle button. And once you have people in your circle you can go to your Activity Feed  and see what items/shops people are marking as favorites, who they're adding to their circle, when they create treasuries, and more.

 I am not sure why, (perhaps eager for a new feature) but for some reason I started using the circle immediately. I added some EAOC team members, owners of my favorite shops, members who added me to treasuries, and others. And I must say that I kinda like this feature so. And I am discovering lots of new items and shops (thanks to my circle members) that I would not have ever known about.   

So are you using the Circle? If so, how do you feel about it and If not, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment