Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wishlist: Huetiful Hair Steamer

I have been seeing and hearing a lot of buzz about the Huetiful Hair Steamer especially amongst women with kinky, curly and coil-y hair. I've seen YouTube reviews and have heard people that I've met at natural hair meet ups  rave about it.

The Huetiful website states that steamer will improve the condition of hair by doing the following:
  • Restores moisture to your dry hair 5x better than deep conditioners or hair treatments alone
  • Opens up your hair cuticle to allow your conditioners and hair treatments to work more effectively
  • Bathes your hair follicle with warm, ionized mist to replenish moisture lost from chemical or heat treatments
  • Reduces future breakage and split ends caused by dry hair
  • In colder months, keeps weather-dried hair moisturized and strong
The steamer retails for $114.95 ( but is out of stock right now) which is a bit much for me these days so it will remain on the wishlist for a while. However, there is a giveaway going on now that I entered. Hopefully I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment