Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wishlist: Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing System

I've known about the Clarisonic cleansing system for a while now and I never really gave it much attention because it's kind of pricey. Plus, I've spent a lot of money, in my more frivolous product junkie years, on products that were more hype than anything - so I've become more skeptical.  However, lately I have been seeing more and more rave reviews on this product. Some users say it totally changed the texture of their skin and they can't live without it. This makes me a little more curious and I really would love to try it but the price (approx. $120+) is just too much for me these day. So on the wishlist it goes. And I have thought about trying some of the knock off sonic cleansers but they didn't have as many good reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment