Friday, July 10, 2009

Yay! I Got My $100 Prize Package From Mychelle!

Today I received a $100 prize package from my fave skincare line which is Mychelle Dermaceuticals. I won for becoming a fan of Mychelle on Facebook and attending the Win A $100 Prize Package From MyChelle event.
I got five full sized products and I am soooo excited. They have given away two prizes and there is still 2 more prizes to be won. So go ahead and become a fan-you could win-I did. Also be sure to check the fans filter to see what the fans have to say about Mychelle.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations....these look delish!
    PS- i found your blog through thr EAOC site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I bet those will be nice to use! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Congrats. I'm so proud for you. those products look amazing. How are they?

    ReplyDelete