Friday, December 26, 2008

Inexpensive Precious Metal Wire

I have found a company that sells inexpensive precious metal wire and other jewelry making supplies. I was particularly looking for bronze wire so that I could use it to make sample jewelry and to practice with. During my search for bronze wire, I came across Cool Tools. Not only did I find the bronze I had been looking for, but I also got sterling silver wire for cheaper that I had been paying for it. Plus, they have lots of other jewelry making tools, supplies, and they have lots of art clay (PMC) which I would like to learn to do eventually. Cool tools is a great find for pro jewelry makers and novices alike, and they offer discounts for professional jewelry makers too. I will definitely be making most of my wire purchases from them for now own.

No comments:

Post a Comment