Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Varuza I’m Real Natural Cotton Pads 300 count Review





I’ve been testing out the Varuza (@thevaruza) I’m Real Natural Cotton Pads 300 count. They’re premium eco-friendly cotton squares, made of 100% unbleached cotton, that has not been treated with chemicals like fertilizer/pesticides. So they have a natural beige color and tiny specs of cottonseed. The 3-ply square can be used alone or the layers can be separated to use as sheet mask (and other applications). They’re also lint-free. 

I’ve used the pads for several weeks and have enjoyed them. They’re soft but also strong and don’t fall apart. Very absorbent with zero lint so no fuzz is left on my face. I generally use them to tone and apply first essence, but I’ve also cleansed, and made diy sheet masks. I have not been wearing much makeup or nail polish these days, so I can’t speak on those. Though I feel like these pads can handle those easily. I’ve had an overall positive experience. 

I received this product from 08liter.com as part of a campaign which offers free and low cost products for honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment