Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Life Update: I'm A Mama #newmom

Hi all, I thought I'd pop in and tell you about my big life update. And as you can see from the title I am a new mama now. On May 2 , 2017, my husband and I welcomed our baby girl, Malia Camille, into this world. And if you're following me on any other of my social media platforms, then you probably already know. I just wanted to update here because, although the I don't post often, I didn't think it would be right to post about products and such before mentioning this news.

 Also if you're following me on any other social media platforms, you probably noticed that I didn't post anything about being pregnant. And I'm sure that probably seems odd in this age of sharing and over-sharing. However due to a few issues and complications here and there, I just wanted to get my baby here safe and sound before sharing anything. We didn't ever tell our parents until we were four months in. And at this point, I was so sick, making announcements /social media was the last thing on my mind. Anyway, that's a story for another day.

In other news, I finally decided to open Instagram accounts for my Etsy shop (@jazjewelzdesign) and for the blog (@favethingsetc). I'm hoping to be a little more consistent in posting on those than I am here, on twitter, and on my personal accounts. So follow me there if you wish. See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment