Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 2014 @Glossybox Unboxing - My First Box

So...... I subscribed to another box. Surprise, surprise! This isn't the newest box on the block either. It's Glossybox which has been available in the US since 2012. The subscription is $21/month and offers 5 luxury beauty samples. When Glossybox launched here, I thought it looked like a cool box but I wasn't interested in paying $21 for a box (at the time). I did, however, register on their site to receive emails. And early this month I got two sneak peek emails featuring items that would be in  the July box. One of these products is a high end facial mask (supposed celeb favorite) that I've wanted to try. And the other product just seemed very appealing to me. What sealed the deal for me though, was watching a couple of unboxing videos on Youtube; especially their collaboration with Bergdorf Goodman. So, I am now a Glossybox subscriber and I think it's well worth the cost. In fact this month's box has a value of over $90 with one item being twice subscription's cost. I'm very pleased with my first box and can't wait for next month. Check out what I got!

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? If so, for how long?

Subscribe to Glossybox HERE using my referral code.


Please change video setting to HD for better quality viewing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment