Monday, June 16, 2014

May 2014 Treatsie Box Unboxing (First Box Free)

Another subscription box. Somebody help me. This time it's the Treatsie box which offers high-quality, artisan sweets from independent confectioners/vendors across the US. I got my first box for free.  I just had to pay the shipping cost which is $4.95. And you can do the same - Just go to http://fbuy.me/XOHP to sign up.  Otherwise the box (shipping included) costs $19.95
Also, I have to mention Treatsie's awesome customer service. My first box never quite made it to my house so I contacted Treatsie and they sent me another box right away. Also, there was one item missing from my box. I never contacted them about the item and had no plans to do so.  A day or two later, I received an email from Treatsie apologizing for the missing item and they sent a couple replacements days later. So Kudo's to the Treasie Customer Service team.

Check out the video to see what I go in my very first Treatsie box and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment