Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dr. Sponge Konjac Cleansing Sponge Review!

Have you heard of Konjac cleansing sponges? They're suddenly all the rage in the beauty/skincare world, though they've been around for some time. What are they? Well, they're cleansing sponges made from the  Konjac root  and they're noted for their gentle but effective cleansing and exfoliation.

I first saw these sponges a few years ago on an Asian beauty site. And though I was intrigued I didn't buy them. Then, last year sometime,  I was browsing on AbesMarket.com and Dr. Sponge konjac sponges were on sale (about $6.99), so I decided to give them a try. There were several varieties including original, aloe vera, lycopene, charcoal, green tea, pearl powder, and lavender - I chose aloe vera.

Once I got my sponge, I used it for a couple months according to the instructions. Please check the video to hear my thoughts about this product. And let me know if you've used this product before and how you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment