Friday, October 25, 2013

October 2013 Birchbox Unboxing #BBbeautybuzz

I'm a little late posting this, but here is my October 2013 Birchbox unboxing. And while I'm satisfied with my box, I saw a few items (in other unboxings) that I would have loved to get. Especially the Pop Beauty gloss and the Liz Earle skincare. I'm cool with my box though. Check out the video and let me know what you think. Don't forget to like, rate, and subscribe!






from l to r
Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  
full size retails for $42

Bain de Terre Macadamia Oil Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner (1.7 oz travel sizes)
full sizes retail for $12 and $13.50

*Birchbox Find: Chapstick Hydration Lock Lip Moisturizer (full-size) 

Evologie Stay Clear Cream (.33 oz sample)
full size retails for $62


*Birchbox Find - items that are in addition to, never in place of, usual samples





                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment