Friday, September 20, 2013

September 2013 Birchbox Unboxing - Heritage

Check out what I got in this month's Birchbox. I am very satisfied with selections and the sizes of the samples were ample - no ketchup packets lol. Also, I was introduced to a few new items/brands which is one thing I take into account when determining the value of a subscription box. View the video to see what I got.
And don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe!





From l to r
Benefit Sugarbomb Lip Gloss (0.22 fl.oz trial size) full size retails for $16
Pinky-nude with shimmer, subtle shine and smooth feel

Le Couvent Des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer ( 0.3 oz trial tube) 
full size retails for $8-19
Shea butter based, moisturizing, non-greasy hand balm  with a lemon-y scent

Sienna Naturals Hair and Body Shampoo (1.0 oz trial size) 
Full size retails for $18

Ruffian Nail Lacquer (0.17 oz  trial size)Full size retails for $10
Moisturizing hair and body shampoo with an fresh herbal scent. I have not tried this as a shampoo. 

BCBG Max Azria Bon Genre (sample vial)
Full size retails for $55-$75

No comments:

Post a Comment