Monday, April 18, 2011

BGLH Spring Naturals Chicago Meetup 2011

I vended at the BGLH Spring Naturals Meetup this pass weekend and it was fab. There were so many beautiful ladies with wonderful natural hair. And lots of  awesome vendors selling everything from jewelry and hair products to t-shirts and buttons. I've vended at BGLH meetups several times before and it's always a good time. And I'm usually so busy selling my jewelry and talking that I really don't get a chance to take photos or make twitter and facebook updates. Luckily, there are plenty of others who do take pics and make videos like the one below. And I must mention that that video was made by OneMeNaturally who has a really cute Etsy shop with great button earrings. Check out her shop and enjoy the video. Oh, and I'm not in this vid-I just wanted to give you all a glimpse of the event. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment