Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Have A New Twitter!









I  have another  twitter account (twitter.com/js_mitchell)  which will be a little more professional than my other account (twitter.com/jazjewelz)! I decided to create a new account because I am in the job market and I'd like to focus on getting work and making connections. I will still tweet about my jewelry and what I am making but will keep the foolery out of it. Lol! That means less le sighing, ranting, OMGing, LMBO, Oh LAWDing, cackling, posting of ridiculous photos, etc...... but I will still add a dash of my personality as to not bore people. And just to be clear, I am not closing my old account and I will tweet from it too. I merely want to have a more focused, streamlined account as well. And I have seen several people who have personal and professional accounts which seems to work for them. So if you'd like to follow please do so and I will return follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment