Friday, April 30, 2010

Upcoming Events!!!!!

Hi everyone! I will be selling my jewelry at two events this month. One of the events is the Indie In The Windy City handcrafted Market. This fair takes place on Saturday May 8, 2010 and the hours are from 10am-4pm. The location is at The Chelsea House-920 W. Wilson Ave, Chicago. Please stop by if you get a chance.


BGLH BadgeThe second event is Black Girl Long Hair's Natural Hair Meet up Which will take place on May 15, 2010 at
Little Black Pearl Gallery on 1060 East 47th Street (Chicago) from 11am - 2pm. I am really looking forward to this event and I had planned on just attending but I saw that they were accepting some vendors so I jumped on it. Note: check out the  Black Girl Long Hair blog and their Facebook Group.


No comments:

Post a Comment